Buscar este blog

lunes, 27 de enero de 2014

Y Si Fuera Ella (Live From Premios Lo Nuestro / 2013)







If She Were


She glides and runs over me
And although sometimes I do not mind,
I know the day that I will miss you suffer
By her who appears and hides ,
Who leaves and who stays ,
's Question and Answer
That is my dark star.

She combs my soul and my tangle
Go with me but do not know where it goes
My opponent , my partner, who 's so into my life
And , while you are so out , I know I 'll miss
And find you again
But with a different face and a different name and another body
But she remains , which again leads me ,
I never answer if the wheel turns ...

She is cold and becomes eternal
A sigh in the storm , which many times you
changed voice
People going and coming and it is always
I lie and denies me, forget me and remember me
But if my mouth is wrong
But if my mouth is wrong
And I appoint another call
Sometimes compassion for this crazy , crazy blind heart

Whatever it is that God wants
My crime is to ignore the awkwardness that some people do not
have heart
And it is burning , it will burn burning me and me

And what if she were ?

She combs my soul and my tangle
It goes with me ... I say
My opponent , my partner, that's her
But it costs me goodbye when another is so close
And lose again, and again ask
While going and there will be no response
And if that moving away ...
The I'm losing ...
And, if that was it, and what if she were ?

... sometimes feel sorry for this crazy , blind
and Crazy Heart
What was it? Who tells me if she was ?
And if life is a wheel and rotates and nobody knows
when to jump
And I look ... and what if she were ? and what if she were ?
And what if she were ?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario