Buscar este blog

martes, 28 de enero de 2014

"Let me tell you something you already know: 
The world is not just sunshine and rainbows, 
It is a bad and dirty place. 
And no matter how strong you are, will leave his knees and leave you there if you let it. 
Neither you nor I nor anyone else is going to hit as hard as life. 
But this is not about how hard you hit, 
is so strong that you hit and keep moving 
To be able at any time 
to sacrifice who you are, so you'll be. 
Most of you do not succeed because when they study and get tired, give up. 
I'm not good at math ... Right, because I never study. 
I'm not good rhyming, because you've never written. 
If you're not making someone's life better, you're wasting your time. 
Because the limits like fears are an illusion "

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario