Buscar este blog

viernes, 6 de junio de 2014

PXNDX - Nuestra Aflicción



PXNDX- Affliction

How much, how much is needed to solve, destroy
This dilemma torture me at night, not me
lets dream, amplified my fears, simple or full?

Locked and I finish with my dreams and throw the key
Why would I need them? only cause me anguish makes me
needed to plan, cunning ball and makes me peace of mind

I understand the rejection of the world, your divorce, love
For just maybe if I knew my face would turn
may feel hurt. They say love spot
and I already dirty.

It seems, if it appears, oh no no, that how much they offer
does not offer much and why, therefore, confronts me and
ceases to be a burden. Well, I can not take any more
farces, I can not help feeling that my flame dies
when you're not.

And so I close a cycle, love. I need a favor, a little
more medicine, because I never understood how to
To avoid feeling like I break your legs
when you're not.

I would be happy that my singing make you feel very special
my singing I can give pleasure. And so together
age, but I could not make you happy, and I decided to leave.

We will continue with joy and happiness, we will
continue our grief, our grief.

Wohh ohh ohhh ...
Wooh oohh ...
Ooohh ooohh ooh Woooh oohh oohh
Oohhhh ohh Wooh
Ooohh ooohh ooohh Woooohh oohhh oohh oohh oooh oooh oooh ooohh
Ooohh ooohh ooh Woooh oohh oohh
Ooohh ooohhh Woooh
Ooohh ooohhh Woooh
Ooohh oohh oohh Woohh

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario