Buscar este blog

domingo, 9 de febrero de 2014

Banda Carnaval - El Magnate




Carnival Band - The Magnate

I dress gala
and one catrin paresco
me a diamond shines
and I 'm not a blin blin
I ride in a Volvo
or a Mercedes
if not in a camaro
or a cayenne
or one of my Cheyenne ...

Armani bulgari
the coach hugo boss
burberry gucci
I look better
louis vuitton glasses
white gold watches
my good Texan
I'm always ebotado
nomas pa ..
do not go barefoot ...

Almost all year
step laboring
'll pa Culiacan
and I take a break
pal south of my land
Durango and Chihuahua
I am well RECEIVED
and also I have race
alla by ..
Guadalajara ...

I like the ladies
I have piles
I have my horses
pure dancers
I wad in his belt
Seal Comanche
I go to the ranch
and do big party
nomas pa ..
-stress ...

(Y is the Carnival company )

My people in the north
I provide support
Frogs colleagues
countrymen and Pochos
when I visit
chatter is one weapon
pisteamos dance
sing to the wind
banded ..
and northern ...

No patterns
I have my partners
I'm not a buchon
paresco or cholo
I'm a humble man
and I 'm not in debt
if I navigate the price
is because I work
to give me ..
my expensive luxuries ...

Wine bottles
Ripened the most
martini and vodka
luis 15 or Buchanans
21 and 18 and 3 generations
if its not a 100 years
that is a walker jonhy
if no more ..
because I made ​​a pot ...

Halla in Culiacan
as I have friends
I ride in the terre
agusto and quiet
I wad in his belt
Seal Comanche
I go to the ranch
and do big party
nomas pa ..
-stress ...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario